REAL WILD THOUGHTS ABOUT RIHANNA'S NEW SINGLE

How do i feel about rihanna's new lets define it summer song? However a bit disappointed as it took me nearly a month to listen to it.
Bryson Tyler coupling up with Rihanna i thought it was a good combination by DJ Khaled. But to my own point of view there is nothing that much elaborated in the main melody and in Rihanna lyrics we can ear the "wa,wa,wa" which i think was kinda copied from Work Anti.  Let's just point about the breakdown/ outro, suited but not really necessary. 
I guess is great song for the summer and club but still not enough to be played till the end cause it becomes too repetitive. 



oh yeah guys is just an honest opinion about the song Rihanna still remains a laden in the RnB to me, to cheer my self up after this i always listen to "sex with me" or "needed me" Anti 

No comments