BERLIN CARNIVAL 2019

Hey I am back again with a new post for you people. If you follow my socials @claudia_ehisiemen you would have noticed i have been to quite a few holidays from around June with a fewgaps till October.

I have always enjoyed the luxury and the fun to go on holiday but this year was a bit different, I low key went all out and travelled a bit of Europe. One of my dreams is indeed to be able to see a big chunk of this earth we live in, there are soo many places and cultures i wanna be able to experience in the long run.

However in June I had my first trip ever to Germany for a family event and got to see Berlin in all it's beauty and colors. Unfortunately i went twice and didnt have the opportunity to sightsee. So i am orginally from Nigeria, Edo tribe for whoever is familiar. It's just in my blood to party so i am not really sure why my mom is always complaining i go out when this energy has all been given from my family lolol. Indeed my uncle had a big party for his sweet young 40's & all of his sibilings cousins from around the world and Europe came through to celebrate. It was lit fun times and memories.





Ignore my uncle with his reflective glasses! He is a very funny guy deep down lolol.
So let me give you girls some details about this outfit: the dress is from Mistress Rocks, midi lengh with some belly cuts, loved how the sky blue embraced my skin color made with super soft bandage material is not like some other brands that its soo stiff on you that if hurts and aches. (If you looking to purchase it check on my Depop selling it half price on there). Bag from Zara, In-store lucky purchase but i have linked a similar one on here too. Finally my go to nude heels from Office.




Less than i week later i went berlin with my girl Adisa (check out her music on Soundcloud) & it was truly one of the best experiences in a while. The carnival it self it's very similar to Notting Hill but with less crowd, less crime and more space to walk & friendly people. The whole carnival weekened is a big celebration so everyday it was beach party, pool party & clubbing. Sadly i cannot give you the name of the events but if you are trying to go i would definetly advice just to reserch on eventbrite and everything should be listed.

As for pricing you really dont need to worry, alcohol is definetly cheaper than in London as per se & entries varies from £10 to £25 for the beach events.



Bikini to is from Calvin Klein & flared trousers from Urban Outfitters. 












No comments